Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- We take payment at the end of the delivery week, after all the drops have been made, on a weekly basis, however you can request monthly billing if you prefer
- If you would like to cancel your account or a particular delivery, you can do at any time but we ask that let us know before the next delivery deadline, as any items we have had to source we will already have purchased after this time.
- If you account is in credit at the time of cancellation we will refund to your chosen payment method.
- Please wash your veg well before using.
- In the event that we are unable to supply the box for whatever reason, we will inform you by email as soon as we can.
- If your box is not at the designated pickup point, or has not been delivered to you as expected, let us know by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 07400 376 097
- If you are not happy with the service, please let us know.
- We may change the contents of the bag based on availability at short notice.
Terms and Conditions for using this Website
- No liability is accepted for third party websites linked to or from or accessible through this website nor do we approve or endorse the contents of any such sites.
- The entire contents of this website are copyright with all rights reserved and remain our property.
- In the event of a dispute arising from the use or contents of this website we Tree Valley (trading as Bengrove Market Garden) and you the user, agree to exclusively accept the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Information supplied in our web pages has been prepared with care and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, this information being honest, decent and legal from the date of creation. You agree that information or material accessed or downloaded through our web pages for personal or private use is done so entirely at your own risk and that you accept responsibility for any damage to hardware or software or data loss even if we are aware of the possibilities of such damage.
- Information supplied on our web pages is for guidance only and does not in any part form a contract and may be subject to change without notice. Reasonable effort is made to ensure we provide accurate and current information on our web pages. We are not liable for any incidental, consequential, cumulative, direct or indirect losses or damages from the use or misuse or inability to use, including omissions and misrepresentations and any errors on our web pages.
- You may download or print selections of this web site if only used for your personal information and not for reproduction, or commercial use.